Sonntag, Januar 25, 2009

Something New Every Week, Part 4

Sorry to say that the big hit I had planned for this week didn't come. I wanted to go to the official Boot fair party but ended up not getting tickets. It's said to be a huge 3,000-people party, and with all the international visitors and exhibitors, it would've been great to get drunk there.
Didn't happen, sorry. But two little new things I did anyhow.

Vivu, DüsseldorfNew deed no 1
On Friday night, two friends and I went to "Vivu", a relatively new Vietnamese restaurant on Moltkestraße here in Düsseldorf. Reasonably priced, good cocktails and incredible food. The interior design reminds one a little bit of a swimming pool building but we had a blast that night, laughing all the time about ideas for carneval costumes.

This place has the potential to see me more often.

New deed no 2
This is a very small new thing but yesterday when I went to buy some things that we needed around the apartment -- detergent and such -- I bought a pack of lecithin granulate, for better concentration and all. Not that I need it on a regular basis but I thought it couldn't hurt. I've tried it twice already, no measurable results. But it tastes good. :)

2 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Apropos Karnevalskostüme.... wir sind noch immer nicht als Scheiße gegangen. Zugegeben, das ist ein Gruppenkostüm. Aber drei Leute sollte man doch zusammenbekommen, oder?

Pöt hat gesagt…

Scheiße genug sind wir ja. :)