Sonntag, Februar 01, 2009

Something New Every Week, Part 5

This week has been kinda low key. Amalia and I had dinner guests last night, and she made d-licious Cameroun peanut chicken and mango strudel, I can tell you, but apart from the following two small things, life has gone its pretty mediocre way.

Café Othello logoNew deed no 1
Wednesday night, I went to a new place for a drink with a new online acquaintance of mine, after dinner at Konkubine. The place is called "Othello" and is actually pretty close to where I live. It's nice, small, cozy and has Pilsner Urquell, one of the greatest pils beers ever.


Les Halles logoNew deed no 2
Also, I went to Les Halles on a Friday night for the first time. Not as danceclub-like as I thought but the music was funky.

Next week, however, something very cool is going to happen, I can already announce. It will involve flying. Uh-huh, yeah, cool, right? :)

Keine Kommentare: