Donnerstag, September 02, 2004

Fourth stroll around in Toronto

I figured that with the computeraffen gallery alone, it might be pretty hard to figure out which galleries have recently been updated, so I'll try telling you recent updates here from now on.

A couple of funny things I saw just walking around, so you might like to have a look here.

and the correct version of the "wish: please bring a pet's excrement home"-engrish.com-picture here.

Otherwise, I did my fourth stroll around in Toronto today, and the pictures I considered worth taking (a lot of university buildings this time) are here.

Have fun. :)

1 Kommentar:

kai hawaii hat gesagt…

wenn du pictures gut verwalten willst, nimm picasa.
ist free und echt besser als acdsee. dann kommt ordnung in die stube.

btw. und allow anonymous comments ist besser für die leute, die kein blog haben. sonst können nur registrierte (blogger.com) user comments posten.