Dienstag, September 07, 2004

Cirque du Soleil with Paul

On saturday I saw Cirque du Soleil, "Alegría" to be precise, and I was able to see it because Paul asked me if I wanted to come along with his mother and two friends of his. Trusting him and having heard almost nothing about it, I instantly agreed to go with them, and -- believe me -- this was the most amazing show I have seen in a long time. Alegría is so graceful, so beautiful, so colourful, so full of emotions, precision and fantasy that I couldn't stop staring, even forgetting when to applaud.

If you ever get the chance to see it, you MUST NOT SAY NO!

Paul did such a great thing in asking me, it is incredible!

I wasn't allowed to take pictures, but these are the people I went to see it with. And here you have a slight idea of what the stage looked like.

And I've got a new friend. Oink oink.

Keine Kommentare: