Mittwoch, September 15, 2004

Andi, Anja and the flood light blossoms

Yesterday after my CN Tower tour I met Andi at Starbucks on Church Street. We had agreed to meet there, because he is visiting from Germany and wanted to have some ideas what to do in Toronto. So we met and went shopping. What fun and what a great break from my gay overdose from the last weeks! Today we met again and went out for dinner and some drinks with Anja, the friend he's visiting. Pictures of Andi you can see here and here, pictures of our night out are right here.

And that's not all for today. On my way back home, I came by St. John's church and found these beautiful flood light blossoms, LOOK!

Now I can get some sleep, lucky me. :)

1 Kommentar:

kai hawaii hat gesagt…

you´ve some stylish friends there, frank.
i updated my blog from the yellow side of this world,too. maybe http://travelers.rewtbox.de/index.php
anne and sascha come to visit me here in hongkong, who knows....

it´s pretty warm here as usual around the 30 degree.
i go to swim and have some 1a++ massage tomorrow.