Mittwoch, Dezember 24, 2008

Merry Christmas

My dear friends,

All the presents are bought and wrapped, some of them already given. Groceries for the upcoming holidays are bought; Amalia is on her way to the Frankfurt airport to fly to Istanbul over the holidays; christmas cards are sent.

My family is in the Caribbean, so there is nobody I am supposed to celebrate the holidays with. The upcoming days are going to be very quiet for me.

Every one of you whom I haven't had the chance to wish merry christmas or, for the "politically correct" of you, happy holidays, I am hoping to you reach here. Have yourselves and everybody you love some peaceful days, enjoy the last exspiration of the year, and allow 2009 to make a very special dream of yours come true!

1 Kommentar:

kai hawaii hat gesagt…

Merry Christmas to you, Frank!
=================(Kai & Kaki)======