Sonntag, Mai 24, 2009

New This Week, Part 21

I can't leave novelties alone, can I?

1. New Residence: Frankfurt
Photo courtesy of Travel Aficionado

On Saturday of last week I moved my stuff to Frankfurt into an apartment so beautiful that I cannot even begin telling you because you'd all want to come for a visit. And you're welcome to do that but you'll have to figure the beauty out for yourselves.

Actually, I haven't only found a great apartment to start living in, but my landlord and his girlfriend are two of the coolest, nicest, funniest and most warm-hearted people I have ever known. I could never have imagined this start-off in Frankfurt to be as great as it has been. Even the Thai place around the corner that we went to last night has incredible food.

2. New Restaurant: Thai Snack (Frankfurt)

I am happy to say that already in those two days that I spent in Frankfurt unpacking and carrying around stuff, I have stumbled upon a low-key Thai restaurant in the neighborhood that is extremely good and reasonably-priced! Frankfurt, I love you already!

Keine Kommentare: